Interested in cyber security and practical cryptology.
09/2019 – ∞
Frida, jadx, C#, .NET Core
Reverse-engineering mobile bank apps.
- Decompiling APKs
- Figuring out custom cryptography/encodings
- Re-implementing APIs
- Making internal tools to automate the process
02/2016 – 08/2019
Student helper (DevOps)
Python, Bash, JS, Linux
I mostly automated checks to monitor that everything was running as expected.
Did a lot of packaging (bio-)tools to
And helped develop an internal tool to search in terabytes of proteins/dna/genomes.
- Automation using Python3 and bash
- RESTful Django web service
- Distributed big data storage using HBase and Hadoop
- Purely Linux (Ubuntu) based ecosystem
I've learned a lot of practical debugging/bug-finding on a variation of different live systems.
In my free time I like to play CTF's. I usually don't do writeups, but once in a while a writeup will be added to my ctf-writeups
I've been the primary factor to startup (or reboot
) a CTF team at my university; DTUHax.
Furthermore my CTFtime profile
(ctftime.org/user/32131) is pretty up to date.